Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What are you REALLY RESPONSIBLE for?

Morning Mark,

You asked, "What if I took 100% responsibility for everything?"

Could lead to more personal power, after all, I am in charge of somethings.

Could lead do disaster. There is now way I am responsible for Joe and Pat's "Hoshun Stunt".

I am PARTIALLY responsible, for the friends I have lost, and gained with all that in mind.

I could have kept my mouth shut, and let Joe and Pat continue on the path of stupidity. Or I could make waves.

"I am responsible."
That is a phrase that I can attempt to live up to. I can do it now. Hey, Mark, TP, everyone else.... there is a link to join the Dharmaville Discussion Group here. Use it to get more people here, so we can more interesting conversations.
"I am responsible for everything."


Yes, I have used that phrase in seminars. And in writing. And since then....

I have become, more aware, more alive, and less delusional.

Hey look, new people joining the group! How cool is that!

Mr Twenty Twenty

PS: If you know anyone who is being held back by FEAR, send them to http://www.killfeardead.com - I am going to be giving away the first two weeks of training STARTING this weekend. Buckle up...

No comments:

Post a Comment